Jon is a Registered Excellence Expert with the Business Excellence Institute in Dublin, Ireland. He has completed four accreditation reviews in the United Arab Emirates (Middle East), the last three as the Team Leader. He is returning to the UAE to complete another survey in the fall of 2018.
President, Pascoe Management Consulting Inc. (1999 to Present)
Manager, Occupational Rehabilitation, Workers Compensation Board Rehabilitation Centre (1997 to 1999)
Senior Management Positions – Alberta Health (1989 to 1997)
– Senior Manager, Out of Province and Out of Country Hospital and Medical Claims (1997)
– Director, Emergency Health Services (1992 to 1996), and Director, Health System Evaluation (1996/1997)
– Project Director, Ambulance Services Act; and Director, Project Management (1989 to 1992)
Senior Management and Management Positions – Alberta Solicitor General
– Director, Management Services (1988 to 1989)
– Senior Community Corrections Administrator and Deputy Director, Programs – Edmonton Remand Centre (1979 to 1987); (… and Probation/Parole Officer – from 1977 to 1979).
The Board of Directors of the Institute of Certified Management Consultants of Alberta has awarded Jon Pascoe their highest designation of “Fellow Certified Management Consultant,” (FCMC) following the Annual General Meeting on October 26, 2012.
The FCMC designation is awarded to long standing registered members who have provided exceptional services to the profession, have secured broad recognition as outstanding professionals, and have brought credit to the profession through contributions to the community.
Jon was honoured as a Fellow for his eight years on the Board of Directors, and leading the organization to becoming compliant with the professional legislation.
As a volunteer, he revised the bylaws, and developed regulatory policies and procedures for the Registrar, Registration Committee, certification, and investigative and disciplinary functions. He has served as the Institute’s volunteer Registrar since 2010.
The Board of Directors would like to express their respect for Jon’s hard work, integrity and leadership.
“Really contributes his certified management consultant and particularly governance competencies to better the community.”
“Upbeat and personable.”