HR and Related Project Management
- From 2013 to 2017, Jon consulted to a national association on a complex project management initiative dealing with a national occupational competency profile, code of ethics and professional practice standards – involving over 30 stakeholders across the country.
- Jon was the Registrar, Certified Management Consultants – Global Institute from 2018 until early 2020. He was responsible for overseeing the pre-certification process, including evaluation of credentials, certification (review of Engagement Summaries and Oral Assessments) and decisions about granting the CMC designation. He also chaired the CMC – Global Institute’s Certification Committee.
- In 2017 and 2018, Jon chaired the Certified Management Consultants Canada’s National Certification Committee, accountable to the national Board of Directors.
- Jon has completed many consulting projects involving researching and completely rewriting human resources policies, as well as training and evaluation.
- In 1996 and 1997, leading a team of colleagues, Jon selected appropriate pilot project sites for alternative physician payments. He directed the contributions of Alberta Health specialists in physician payment mechanisms, information systems, evaluation, primary care physician practices, acute care hospitals, and long-term care.
“He puts his strong background in human resources, governance, operations and project management to excellent use as a consultant.”